LP Auto, Vancouver, British Columbia
Find out if your vehicle is eligible to be imported into Canada and what modifications will be needed once imported. See information here.
Vehicle Modifications will vary from model to model, however there are a few requirements set by Transport Canada that you need to meet when importing a vehicle from the United States. LP Auto will ensure that all modifications required for importation will be completed prior to you picking up your vehicle.
- Metric speedometer and odometer labels
- Daytime running lights
- Child restraint tether anchorage hardware kit
- Child restraint tether anchorage point locations
- French supplementary restraint system label for airbags that require periodic maintenance
- Air bag equipped vehicles are required to have functioning air bags at the time of inspection
- If the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of the vehicle is less than 10,000 lbs. and the manufacture date is after September 1, 2007, it must be equipped with an electronic immobilizer system that meets Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (CMVSS) 114.
If you are interested in knowing any particulars about modifications required on your specific vehicle, please contact an LP Auto representative.
We can help you purchase a brand new vehicle
Build and price the vehicle of your dreams